.She Lost Ctrl and .Residency are events organized by Akhadir Recordings Amsterdam
Registered with the Chamber of Commerce under Chamber of Commerce number 66681030.
If you register with Akhadir Recordings, your personal data will be administered under the responsibility of Akhadir Recordings.
The careful handling of your personal data is of great importance to Akhadir Recordings. Personal data is therefore carefully processed and secured. In doing so, we comply with the laws and regulations in the field of personal data protection, as laid down in the General Data Protection Regulation (‘GDPR’).
Controller responsible for the processing of personal data Under the name Akhadir Recordings is the controller responsible for the processing of your personal data that you provide to Akhadir Recordings by purchasing a ticket for the event or via the website www.aix1.nl (the ‘Website’), the GUTS app (the ‘App’) or in any other way. This means that Akhadir Recordings itself determines the purposes and means of the processing and is responsible for compliance with the legal requirements as laid down in the GDPR.
Purposes for the processing of personal data If you visit the Website or the App, request information via the Website/App, purchase a ticket from the event and/or register with Akhadir Recordings via the Website/App, Akhadir Recordings will register your personal data. Akhadir Recordings only processes the necessary personal data required for the purposes set out below.
Your personal data are required to:
• be able to provide you with the ticket you have purchased;
• identify you at our event;
• check your age (only 18+ is welcome);
• carry out target group analyses for the logistical regulation of events;
• contact you to inform you about the event;
• inform you about other events organized by Akhadir Recordings
In addition, Akhadir Recordings uses your personal data for:
• promotional activities such as:
◦ the sending out of newsletters;
◦ personalized offer of online ads on social channels such as Facebook / Instagram / Snapchat / Vero / WhatsApp;
◦ personalized offer of online ads via Google by means of bannering and search engine optimization;
• visitor surveys.
The personal data that we (may) record about you are the following:
• First name and surname;
• Email address;
• Address and City;
• Date of birth;
• Telephone number;
If you register on the Website / App, your personal data can only be viewed by Akhadir Recordings or by a processor engaged by Akhadir Recordings (see further under ‘exchange of personal data’). We will not disclose your personal data to others without your consent, unless we are required to do so by law or court order or if this is necessary for the performance of an agreement between you and Akhadir Recordings
Legal basis for the processing of personal data According to current and new legislation, Akhadir Recordings may only process personal data if one of the legal bases applies.
Akhadir Recordings applies the following legal bases for the processing of personal data:
• in the context of the formation and/or performance of an agreement.
By registering on the Website, you give your explicit consent to the processing of your personal data for the purposes described above;
• to comply with the law (including accounting processing, tax obligations and obligations in the context of court orders or other mandatory
laws and regulations);
• in connection with the legitimate interests of Akhadir Recordings, whereby Akhadir Recordings devotes attention to ensuring the impact on your privacy is as limited as possible. Among other things, personal data are processed in connection with:
◦ the carrying out of studies, models, statistics, trends and developments;
◦ the administration and improvement of the Website, whereby Akhadir Recordings can, when you visit our Website, determine your (click) behavior in order to be able to provide you with specific information (profiling). The logic applied by Akhadir Recordings is that your IP address is linked to your actions and on this basis your preferences are determined. We always request your explicit consent for this in advance (see below under Website and Cookies).
Protection of personal data Akhadir Recordings has taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against loss or any form of unlawful processing. Akhadir Recordings has taken physical, organizational and electronic measures to protect your personal data.
Exchange of personal data:
1. Transmission and receipt of personal data within Akhadir Recordings: Akhadir Recordings can use your personal and other data for the promotion of various events organized by Akhadir Recordings. Akhadir Recordings ensures that the European standards of the GDPR are applied to these exchanges. You may unsubscribe from such communications at any time.
2. Transmission and receipt of personal data outside Akhadir Recordings: The purpose of processing your personal data may involve Akhadir Recordings sharing personal data with other organizations. Insofar this exchange of personal data is not subject your explicit consent or a legal obligation, it takes place exclusively on the basis of the execution of the agreement between Akhadir Recordings and this third party, with which an adequate processor agreement has been concluded that meets the requirements of the GDPR, or when Akhadir Recordings has a legitimate interest in doing so.
3. No commercial use: Akhadir Recordings will not sell, hire out, distribute or otherwise make your personal data commercially available to third parties, except as described in this privacy statement or with your prior consent.
Correctness of the personal data provided By registering on the Website/App with your personal data, you guarantee that they are correct and complete. If false identities, or incomplete or incorrect data are provided, Akhadir Recordings may temporarily or permanently deny you access to the Website or parts thereof, and to the event
Retention of personal data Akhadir Recordings will retain personal data for no longer than two years unless more time is required for the realization of the purposes for which the data are processed, and in any event as long as specific regulations require.
Your privacy rights You have the right to access your personal data, the right to request correction, limitation or deletion of your personal data and you also have the right to request the transfer of your data. Finally, you can object to the use of your data. If the processing of your data is based on consent, you may withdraw it at any time.
You can send your written requests or questions regarding privacy-related matters to: Akhadir Recordings Amsterdam With reference to: Privacy Matters email@example.com You will receive an answer as soon as possible. You are also entitled to submit a complaint about the use of your data to the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
Would you like to know more about the Dutch Personal Data Protection Act or the General Data Protection Regulation that takes effect on 25 May 2018? Consult: wetten.overheid.nl or www.autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl.